Dr. Dave's Best Ubiquinol Coenzyme Q10
IMPROVE ENERGY WITH DR DAVE’S BEST COQ10
Dr Dave's Best Coenzyme Q10, is enjoying more popularity than ever, as awareness of the body’s energy systems follows research established in both eastern and western medicine. Apart from scientists treating disease states, the general public now knows that our body has more difficulty producing CoQ10 as we age.
Sometimes the bofy has difficulty in producing enough CoQ10. This is compounded by alternative diets, such as Vegetarian and Vegan, which put people at even higher risk for CoQ10 deficiency. However, most people show signs of decline after age 40, no matter how well we eat. Taking statin drugs adds further complications by reducing blood CoQ10 levels by almost 40%. No wonder we’re exhausted!
If you’re already healthy, you may be questioning the value of adding Coenzyme Q10 supplements to your diet. The answer is fairly straightforward. You want to maintain high levels of CoQ10 so your organs function at their best.
HOW MAY COENZYME Q10 HELP YOU?
- Energy Flow - Mitochondria, the tiny energy furnaces within your cells are found throughout your body, with higher concentrations in your liver, kidneys and heart. Affectionately known as the “mighty mites”, these powerhouses generate energy through a process called the Krebs cycle, which requires a key molecule know as ATP. CoQ10 helps support overall health of cell mitochrondria.
- Organ Health - Coenzyme Q10 is involved with producing ATP, and so it follows that the better your organs can produce energy and protect themselves from oxidative damage, the younger and healthier you feel.
- Conversion - A diet rich in fish, meats and soybean oil, all help you derive CoQ10 from food, but as you age, you lose the ability to convert food into this vitamin-like substance.
- Body as an Energy Machine - 95% of your energy requirements are met by conversion processes involving Coenzyme Q10.
- Reduce Side-effects from Prescription Drugs - If you’re on prescription medications, introducing Coenzyme Q10 helps reduce the possible harmful side effects of these medicines.
- Realign Statin Damage - While statin drugs have some positive benefits on blood cholesterol, they appear to reduce Coenzyme Q10, so adding it back into your vitamin regimen helps correct this deficiency.
- Supporting Exercise Regime - If you exercise excessively, your levels of Coenzyme Q10 may be sparse. Reintroducing it can improve your performance.
- Health Heart - Several studies indicate that Coenzyme Q10 potentially lowers blood pressure after a few weeks and may help prevent some heart damage caused by chemotherapy.
- Lowered Heart Disease - Coenzyme Q10 tends to be lower in heart disease patients, so patients with congestive heart failure may benefit from added supplementation.
- Dental Health - If you suffer from swollen gums, periodontal disease may indicate lower levels of Coenzyme Q10 in your mouth. CoQ10 realignment could help.
COENZYME Q10 FACTS AT A GLANCE
Studies from China and Japan show the medicinal value of CoQ10 for heart and brain health.
- Ubiquinol, the active antioxidant form of CqQ10 used in Dr. Dave’s Best, is better absorbed and rem ains in the blood stream longer.
- This fat soluble vitamin-like compound is found in almost every cell in your body, with concentrations in the organs that require the most energy.
- CoQ10 had been studied extensively as a mitochondrial protectant since it is a key electron transport chemical, in the human energy chain.
Whether your healthy or ailing, extremely active or not, over time your Coenzyme Q10 levels are likely to decline. Do yourself a favor and turn to Dr Dave’s Best. Your body will thank you!