WHY YOU CAN’T AFFORD TO IGNORE THE FACTS ABOUT FISH OIL
If you were only allowed one nutritional or vitamin supplement, what would it be?
As a physician who has devoted much of his career to the study of supplements, the answer is easy: Pharmaceutical Grade Fish Oil. Simply put, the benefits of fish oil are mind-boggling.
When I first began doing research on fish oil, I was shocked at how many benefits have been substantiated in scientific studies.
Here’s the SHORT LIST of what I found:
- Fish oil prevents second heart attacks better than any drug it was tested against!
- Fish oil is probably the best “medicine ” available to prevent sudden cardiac death!
- Fish oil makes aspirin’s “blood thinning” benefits look like a joke. And those who cannot tolerate aspirin will have no problem with the taste of Pharmaceutical Grade Fish Oil (not to be confused with normal grade fish oil bought in stores, which usually leaves a bad aftertaste).
- Fish oil has been used effectively in the treatment of Alzheimer’s Disease.
- Fish oil improves memory, I.Q. and helps obliterate age related memory lapses.
- Fish oil helps people with multiple sclerosis.
- Fish oil plays a key role in brain development. In a Scottish study conducted with young children, fish oil improved cognitive and visual skills – making them smarter than kids who did not use it!
- Fish oil lowers blood pressure. I know this for a fact as several years back
when I went on this longevity quest (after being diagnosed with high blood pressure) I used it successfully on myself. Then I gave it to my mother and it helped her, too. Then I gave it to my patients with the same result.
- Fish oil reduces the incidence of stroke caused by clotting of brain blood vessels!
- Fish oil lowers triglycerides and raises good HDL cholesterol, reducing the risk of heart disease.
- Fish oil is a very potent antioxidant and one of the few that cross the blood-
brain barrier. I call it the ultimate antioxidant and in many cases, the only one you may need!
- Fish oil improves personality, mood, and mental disorders!
- Fish oil is a potent natural anti-depressant!
- Fish oil improves the health of cartilage and joints!
- Fish oil improves the ratio of testosterone to its metabolite, DHT, and in studies was shown to be useful in treating prostate, breast and colon
- Because fish oil simultaneously improves hormone levels and improves the health of your joints, it is the perfect anti-aging supplement as well as a superb supplement for athletes, speeding recovery time from hard workouts!
- Fish oil balances hormonal levels in the body, which has many benefits – one of which is a much sounder, deeper sleep, so that you wake up in the morning feeling totally refreshed and invigorated!
- Fish oil reduces inflammation in the lungs and can be used to treat allergies, asthma and eczema.
*Total Omega 3 content of Pharmaceutical Grade Fish Oil is 1000mg per capsule, with 300EPA and 200DHA.