The Best of Dr. Dave's Best
The net result of low Omega 3’s is global, low grade chronic energy sapping, age accelerating, wrinkle forming, mind depressing inflammation with YOU as the target.
It should not seem like rocket science when I say that boosting Omega 3’s is the major way you can fight this.
You will not find a superior product combining this potency and this purity anywhere!
Here are just some of the reasons Monster Multi is uniquely powerful in the crowded field of less-than-effective multi-vitamins:
- Contains special compounds that act as cofactors or catalysts that help optimize almost every vital function in your body.
- Works effectively and synergistically with all Dr. Dave’s Best products. There’s no chance of interaction or harmful side effects.
- All ingredients are in a form that your body recognizes as “food” which guarantees your body absorbs the maximum level of nutrients possible.
- Designed to provide you with “Super Health and Longevity” as well as optimal nutrition.***
Gamma Amino Butyric Acid (250 mg)
GABA is a muscle relaxer that promotes restful sleep at night and relaxation during the day.
Suntheanine (125 mg)
Suntheanine is manufactured to exacting standards by a proprietary process that makes this the most potent product available and one of the few that is patented.
Melatonin research is just beginning to get at the amazing properties of this brain hormone Melatonin can Restore proper sleep cycles.
5-hydroxytryptophan (12.5 mg)
5-HTP is a naturally occurring brain chemical that is often deficient in sleep deprived people, depressed people or people with anxiety. 5-HTP may:
- Improve mood
- Improve impulse control (gamboling or obsessive compulsive behavior etc.)
- Reduce anxiety
- Suppress appetite
- Enhance sleep
Ultra Strength Fat Furnace
NOTE: Please read the following in its entirety before determining if Ultra Strength Fat Furnace is right for you.
- 120 capsules per bottle
- Dosage range: 2 to 6 capsules a day in divided doses of 1 to 2 capsules at a time, 30 to 45 minutes before eating.
- It is not recommended that you exceed 6 caps a day
- We also recommend you skip at least 1 preferably 2 days a week
- So a typical routine would be 5 days on. 2 days off. The 2 days do not have to be back to back but it is more convenient that way. Don’t worry your appetite won’t come back right after you stop taking Fat Furnace. Its effects linger for quite some time.
There are some years I just can’t bring myself to write this kind of email. It’s not that I am so devastated by the loss of my dad well over a decade ago. It’s mostly that I have nothing to … Read More
If you missed the Sleep Seminar the other night you missed one of our all time greats. I established what will become at least an “occasional precedent” in that we had a guest expert, Dr. Michael Breus, on board for … Read More
So I wanted to step off my soap box for Part 2 and review some very important telomere based stuff in the news. This stuff is brand new so here goes. My friend and super scientist in Madrid Maria Blasco … Read More
My friend Muhammad Ali passed away on June 3rd at the age of 74. When I was a pudgy early teen I went to see Muhammad Ali. Accompanying me were my trusty Mamiya Sekor SLR camera and my wonderful grandfather who … Read More
I wrote my portion of the Immortality Edge months before its release in late 2010. It was an interesting experience as no one really knew what to do with the information-even though we spelled it out! My co authors Mike … Read More
Will you take a short journey back in time with me. I want to share some personal reflections with you that will help you get what you want out of life and from your body. I want to help you … Read More
Have you read my blog titled “As I Lay Dying”? That was not the first blog I have written of its type but it is illustrative. Illustrative of what?! Illustrative of the crappy science that the media pumps out to … Read More
Telomeres have been in the headlines again for many reasons. Several additional diseases have been shown to have associated telomere shortening. But the most exciting and controversial news centers around Liz Parrish the woman who injected herself with viral vectors … Read More
You may wonder what congestive heart failure and pregnancy have in common. The answer is: even though they tend to occur at opposite ends of life they both benefit from Omega 3 supplementation. In this past week, yet another study … Read More